- Video rejig - you now see your own cam
- UI tweaks
- Added documentation
- Backing integration
- Added bitrate controls
- Added tips about Jack ASIO and Blackhole
- Fixed windows icon
- Mac and Windows released together
- added way of checking if a new version is available
- audio settings overhaul and is shown when you enter a room
- ASIO is selected by default
- "choose room" overhaul for better UX
- Press enter to submit forms
- Fix uppercase issues with login
- Turn off camera when leave room
- Bug fixing + UI improvements
- Minor internal adjustments and bug fixes to flow
- Now enter at choose channel page when starting
- Removal of pthreads in C++ client
- Improve fonts on buttons for lower resolution screens.
- Renamed to 'sub.live' in general
- New website + logo
- added CDN
- Fix for timing out connections
- Channels are now "rooms"
- Fix in server where sockets from same user were colliding.
- Rework connection logic
- Added deep links, with a page on sub.live to share room status.
- Feedback and help now link to sub.live rather than internal
- Channels renamed to Rooms
- Removed use of # in room invites causing issues with urls
- Added button to "click to copy"
- updated to new logo
- UDP channel is created and closed upon entry + exit to rooms rather than on opening of app.
- Random panning for members
- Improvements to audio codec quality
- New UI with green outline for users
- moved to electron
- added mute buttons
- Added refresh button for updating changes to audio devices
- Fix for custom font crash on older macOS
- Audio device list is updated periodically
- Audio settings are set before the panel is open
- Minor bug fixes
- UI tweaks and improvements
- Added toggle for input monitoring
- Added mixpanel